Médoc

02 August 2015











Since returning from our honeymoon, Kev and I have reveled in our experience in Médoc. From the beautiful ride to our bed and breakfast that was made glorious by a mesmerizingly dark sky filled with vivid stars and moon like that of a planetarium; to our beautiful experience at the home of Mimi and Oddur Thorisson. It was a dream come to life.

I'll always remember Médoc and the freedom, love, and happiness that I felt while being there. It's truly something that I cannot describe fully. I just know that it is something that I want to recreate every day of my life. Togetherness, family, food, meaningful conversations, candlelight, delicious lunches and dinners, exploring the world around me, LIVING ...

 

© dana eason All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger